During these unprecedented times, we recognize the need to do all we can to ensure the health and safety of our guests and associates. We will continue to closely monitor and follow guidelines from the CDC and local health departments.
As of Friday, July 17th, 2020, the State of Colorado has issued a Statewide Order regarding mask and face coverings. This order will be in place for at least the next 30 days. This Executve Order requires any person who is indoors in a public space MUST wear a mask. For further information, here is the link to the Executive Order 7.16.20.
We are also taking standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are adding additional steps to surpass the standards set forth for our industry. We will continue to monitor and adjust our services and offerings based on industry and regulatory directives.
Below are specific areas we are addressing throughout the guest experience within our hotel:
- Prior to Arrival
- Arrival & Registration Desk
- Lobby & Corridors
- Guest Rooms
- Food & Beverage – Nomad Taqueria & Beer Garden
- Food & Beverage – Banquets and Catering
- The following services will be unavailable until further notice to reduce guest interaction
Daily maid service – Towels, fresh linens and additional amenities will be available by request
Food and beverage – Nomad will only be providing Dinner Service form 4-10pm daily. Breakfast or lunch is not currently being offered.
Fitness Center – This will remain closed per current official county guidelines.
Arrival & Registration
- No-Touch Check in Service is available. Guests will only need to show the Front Desk their ID and credit card. The agent will not need to touch either item.
- Our staff will be sanitizing the registration desk, credit card machine, and room keys after every guest interaction to limit contact from staff and previous guests.
- Bell Carts will be sanitized after each guest use.
- Hand Sanitizer, gloves, and disinfecting wipes will be available for all guests by request.
- The Lobby will remain open between 7am and 10pm. Our staff will conduct cleaning & sanitizing services in these areas every few hours and high contact areas every hour.
- Social Distancing guidelines will be followed by staff and guests in all public spaces.
- Guest rooms will be deep cleaned prior to check in, including all high touch areas disinfected with Peroxide Cleaner.
- Daily room cleaning will be temporarily suspended, but guests will be provided with any additional amenities, linen, terry or cleaning supplies requested.
Food & Beverage – Nomad Taqueria and Beer Garden
- Nomad will be open for in-person dining, contactless room service, or to-go from 4-10pm daily.
- CDC and State operating guidelines will be followed. This will include spacing tables with a minimum of six feet apart, limited capacity in the restaurant, utilizing QR code menus, etc.. Full guidelines can be read here, Restaurant and Food Service Guidelines.
- Outdoor dining will be available and is encouraged.
- No bar seating will be allowed.
Food & Beverage – Banquets & Catering
- Meetings and events can be held at a maximum capacity of 50 guests or attendees.
- CDC and State operating guidelines will be followed. This will include spacing attendees with a minimum of six feet apart, limited guest capacity, no self service stations, etc.. Full guidelines can be read here Indoor Event Guidelines.
- Contactless check-out has been implemented at the Front Desk.
- All folios will be emailed upon check out.
Our Cancellation Policy
Flexible Cancellation Policy – Now until December 31st, 2020. Reservation must be cancelled 24 hours prior to arrival, by 4pm hotel time to avoid a one night room and tax cancellation fee.
*Some packages and offers might have different cancellation policies. Please review your reservations for details.
I have a question that was not answered here.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us at 303-215-0100. Our associates would be happy to speak with you regarding our current operations and how we are providing a safe place for guests and staff.