NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Eligibility: The Contest (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to all natural persons who are legal residents of the United States of America (USA) and District of Columbia who are at least 18 years or older at time of entry. Void outside the USA, in Puerto Rico, the US Virgin Islands and other United States territories and possessions.
2. Sponsor: Origin Hotel located at 18485 West Colfax Ave, Golden CO. 80401 (“Sponsor”). Neither Hotel nor its respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, successors, assigns, representatives, officers, directors, employees or shareholders are responsible for the promotion, administration or execution of this Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. Sponsor will conduct the Sweepstakes substantially as described in these Rules.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in this Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins August 15th, 2019 (12am EST) – and ends August 30th, 2019 (12am EST) (the “Entry Period“).
5. How to Enter: During the Entry Period, individuals may enter the Sweepstakes by visiting the website hosted on www.instagram.com/origin_redrocks/. Entries submitted before or after the Entry Period shall be disqualified. Limited to one (1) entry per person, per email address and per household for the duration of the Entry Period, regardless of the method of entry. No third party entry or entry through any sweepstakes service is permitted. Any person who attempts or otherwise encourages the entry of multiple or false contact information under multiple identities or uses any device or artifice to enter or encourage multiple or false entries, as determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified. Use of robotic entry devices is strictly prohibited. All entries shall become the property of Sponsor and shall not be acknowledged or returned.
6. Winner Determination/Odds: The odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received, according to the eligibility requirements in the Sweepstakes.
7. Winner Requirements: Winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries collected during the Entry Period taking place on or about Sept 2nd 2019 at Sponsor’s principal place of business. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor, whose decisions and interpretations on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes and these Rules are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or winner and may refuse to award a prize to a person who is not eligible or has violated a rule, gained unfair advantage in the Sweepstakes, or obtained winner status using fraudulent means. If there is a dispute about the identity of an entrant, prize will be awarded to the natural person to whom the email address is assigned by the internet service provider responsible for the domain associated with the submitted email address. If winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with Sweepstakes Rules, winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be awarded the prize in a separate random drawing. Sponsor may notify winner by telephone or email. Inability of Sponsor to contact winner by telephone or email within seventy two (72) hours after selection, may result in disqualification of winner and an alternate winner may be selected in a random drawing at Sponsor’s discretion. The Released Parties (as defined below) shall not be responsible for communications that are undeliverable for any reason, including without limitation, as a result of any clerical, technical or computer errors, any form of active or passive email filtering of any kind, insufficient space in entrant’s email account to receive email messages or the like.
Prize will be sent to winner by U.S. mail within fourteen (14) days after winner has been notified and accepted the prize. If prize is returned as undeliverable, then prize will be forfeited and another winner will be randomly drawn.
Acceptance of any prize shall constitute entrant’s agreement and consent to allow Sponsor and its agents to use the entrant’s name, city, state, likeness, and/or prize information in connection with the Sweepstakes for promotional, advertising or other purposes, worldwide, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, including, without limitation, the Internet, and without further payment, notification, permission or other consideration, except as prohibited by law. Winners will indemnify and hold Released Parties (as defined below) and any licensee of Sponsor harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including reasonable counsel fees and legal expenses) arising out of any breach of the terms hereof. Such prizes shall be delivered at the end of Entry Period as set forth above.
The Average Retail Value of the prize is estimated to be $1200.00. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of comparable or similar value, at its sole and absolute discretion. A prize is not redeemable for cash or equivalent and is not transferable. Entrant as winner shall be responsible for any and all applicable federal, state and local taxes and any other costs, expenses or fees associated with the acceptance and/or use of such prize not specified herein as being provided. Each prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied, by Sponsor. LIMIT ONE PRIZE PER PERSON.
9. Release: By participating, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, suppliers, and other companies associated with the Sweepstakes and each of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising from or related to entry, participation in or inability to participate in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use, acceptance, defect, delivery of, or misuse of any prize (including any travel or activity related thereto), including, but not limited to, technical, mechanical, computer or typographical errors associated with the Sweepstakes, personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property, liability, loss, damage, judgments, demands, law suits, proceedings, cost and expenses (including attorneys fees and legal costs).
10. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion. If the Sweepstakes is terminated, then Sponsor may, in its sole and absolute discretion, determine the winners from among all non-suspect, eligible submissions received up to time of such termination. Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it believes to be tampering with the submission process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or those of any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and to void all associated submissions by such entrant. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be deemed to be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies (including attorneys’ fees) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law or in equity. If Sponsor determines in its sole and absolute discretion that it cannot continue with the Sweepstakes due to events beyond its control, including, but not limited to, fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, communications or equipment failure, utility or service interruptions, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared), interference with the Sweepstakes by any party, or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction or the like, then Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes. Sponsor’s failure to enforce the terms of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of any such provision.
11. Limitations of Liability: Released Parties shall not be responsible for: (a) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (c) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Submission process or the Sweepstakes; (d) printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes, the uploading, the processing or judging of Submissions, the announcement of the prizes or in any Sweepstakes-related materials; (e) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail, prize delivery, email, postings and/or any other kind of electronic communications; (f) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize; (g) misdirected or undeliverable Submissions or for any technical problems, malfunctions of computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof; or (h) any unauthorized third party use of any Submission. Under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby knowingly and expressly waives all rights to seek, punitive, incidental, consequential or special damages, lost profits and/or any other damages. Entrant’s remedies are limited to a claim for money damages (if any) and entrant irrevocably waives any right to seek injunctive or equitable relief, in accordance with applicable law.
13. Winner: To request the name of the winner, where permitted by law, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope to:
Origin Hotel Red Rocks
18485 West Colfax Ave
Golden CO. 80401
Requests must be received within thirty (30) days of the end of the Entry Period. All questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes should be directed to Sponsor at the above address.