During these unprecedented times, we recognize the need to do all we can to ensure the health and safety of our guests and associates. We will continue to closely monitor and follow guidelines from the CDC and local health departments.
We are also taking standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are adding additional steps to surpass the standards set forth for our industry. We will continue to monitor and adjust our services and offerings based on industry and regulatory directives.
Below are specific areas we are addressing throughout the guest experience within our hotel:
- Each guest will be presented a letter from our General Manager which will outline sanitation standards and the current services we are providing to our guests. For more information about dining options and additional activities in Raleigh, please visit the front desk and ask one of our local team members.
- A self check-in station will be available for use. Guests will be able to check in, select their room, pay with credit card, and make their own keys. No contact with staff will be needed.
- Key packets and rooms will be assigned to assure proper social distancing measures are taken during check-in.
- An information document of what we are doing to keep the hotel clean and safe will also be in sight for our guests at the front desk.
- Self-check in stations (including surfaces, credit card machines, key cards, pens, etc.) will be sanitized by staff members using disinfectant wipes after every guest check-in.
Lobby & Corridors
- A houseperson will be dedicated to cleaning the lobby and all open areas. The houseperson will be required to clean the lobby every hour. This will include all public bathrooms.
- Managers will also be equipped to clean and sanitize when needed.
- All guest rooms will be deep cleaned and checked prior to arrival. A sticker will be placed on every door stating that your room has been sanitized, deep cleaned, and inspected by our professionally trained team members.
- Stayover service will only be provided for guests every 3rd day. Should guests request towels and trash removal, they can call the front desk to request these services. Fresh towels will be bagged and left in front of the door for no contact service.
- At check out our team will wait a minimum of 24 hours prior to entering and cleaning the room. Gloves and masks will be required, and the team will be given the option of protective eyewear.
Food & Beverage (Banquets & Catering, Complimentary)
- Limited banquet service will be available upon request.
Food & Beverage (Restaurants & Outlets)
- Grab N Go will be available daily for breakfast, lunch, & dinner from 7:30am – 8pm.
- Limited bar service available daily.
- No contact check out – the folio will be emailed automatically to the guest on the departure date. Keys can be left in the guest room upon departure.
- Bell carts are available for guests to use and will be sanitized before and after each use. Guests are encouraged to use bell carts without assistance to encourage social distancing. Guests will have the option to use gloves while handling the bell cart.
Our Cancellation Policy
It is important to us that you are able to make informed travel decisions, and that you have peace of mind anytime you choose to visit Origin Hotel Raleigh. Please review our cancellation policy.
- For a full refund, please cancel 24 hours before arrival date*.
- Guests who booked via online travel agents or other third-party travel professionals are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their policies.
*Some packages and offers might have different cancellation policies. Please review your reservations for details.
I have a question that was not answered here.
For general information or questions regarding our property, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 984-275-2220.
We will continue to monitor and adjust our services and offerings based on industry and regulatory directives.