During these unprecedented times, we recognize the need to do all we can to ensure the health and safety of our guests and associates. We will continue to closely monitor and follow guidelines from the CDC and local health departments.
As of November 25, 2020, the State of North Carolina has issued a Statewide Order regarding mask and face coverings. This Executive Order requires a face covering in all indoor settings if there are non-household members present, regardless of the distance away. For more information about COVID-19 resources, information and assistance from across North Carolina visit
We are also taking standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are adding additional steps to surpass the standards set forth for our industry. We will continue to monitor and adjust our services and offerings based on industry and regulatory directives.
Below are specific areas we are addressing throughout the guest experience within our hotel:
- Prior to Arrival
- Arrival & Registration Desk
- Lobby & Corridors
- Guest Rooms
- Food & Beverage – Good Day Good Night
The following services have been modified until further notice to reduce guest interaction:
- Daily housekeeping service – Towels, fresh linens and additional amenities will be available upon request
- Valet parking service is temporarily suspended. Self-parking is available for $14 per night in the parking garage adjacent to the hotel. The hotel will validate parking ticket upon check-in.
- Fitness Center – The fitness center will be open for single parties at a time. Guests must inquire at the front desk and sign up for a one-hour time slot. The fitness center will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized between each use.
- No-touch check in Service is available. Guests will only need to show the front desk their ID and credit card. The agent will not need to touch either item.
- Our staff will be sanitizing the registration desk, credit card machine, and room keys after every guest interaction to limit contact from staff and previous guests.
- Bell carts will be sanitized after each guest use.
- Hand sanitizer, gloves, and disinfecting wipes will be available for all guests by request.
- An information document of what we are doing to keep the hotel clean and safe will also be in sight for our guests at the front desk.
Lobby & Corridors
- A houseperson will be dedicated to cleaning the lobby and all public spaces. This will include all public restrooms.
- Social distancing guidelines will be followed by staff and guests in all public spaces.
- All guest rooms will be deep cleaned and checked prior to arrival. A sticker will be placed on every door stating that your room has been sanitized, deep cleaned, and inspected by our professionally trained team members.
- Stayover service will only be provided for guests every 3rd day unless requested. Should guests request towels and trash removal, they can call the front desk to request these services. Fresh towels will be bagged and left in front of the door for no contact service.
- At check out our team will wait a minimum of 24 hours prior to entering and deep cleaning the room. Gloves and masks will be required, and the team will be given the option of protective eyewear.
Food & Beverage
- Good Day Good Night will serve coffee & pastries from 7am-11:30am, dinner service from 4pm-10pm, and bar service from 2pm-9pm. Hours are subject to change. Please call the hotel for updated hours of operation.
- CDC and State operating guidelines will be followed in the restaurant and in the meeting space. This will include spacing tables with a minimum of six feet apart, limited capacity in the restaurant, utilizing QR code menus, etc.
- No contact check out – the folio will be emailed automatically to the guest on the departure date. Keys can be left in the guest room upon departure.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
- Reservation must be cancelled 24 hours prior to arrival, by 4pm hotel time to avoid a one night room and tax cancellation fee.
*Some packages and offers might have different cancellation policies. Please review your reservations for details.
I have a question that was not answered here.
For general information or questions regarding our property, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 984-275-2220.
We will continue to monitor and adjust our services and offerings based on industry and regulatory directives.