During these unprecedented times, we recognize the need to do all we can to ensure the health and safety of our guests and associates. We will continue to closely monitor and follow guidelines from the CDC and local health departments.
We are also taking standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are adding additional steps to surpass the standards set forth for our industry. We will continue to monitor and adjust our services and offerings based on industry and regulatory directives.
Below are specific areas we are addressing throughout the guest experience within our hotel:
- The following services will be unavailable until further notice to reduce guest interaction:
Daily stayover service – Towels, fresh linens and additional amenities will be available by request-only for drop off.
Food and beverage – 33 Staves will only be providing dinner service from 4:00 PM – 9:00 PM daily. Breakfast/brunch will be served only on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) from 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM. Breakfast and lunch are not currently offered on weekdays.
Self-serve coffee stations and coffee connoisseur kits have been temporarily suspended.
Fitness center – Now reopened at 33% occupancy. The fitness center is monitored continuously throughout the day and is sanitized after each guest use. Additionally, every other machine is out of service to maintain 6 ft social distancing. Yoga mats have been removed from the fitness center until further notice. Finally, all communal water fountains have been shut off.
On-site temperature screenings are available at the front desk.
Welcome letters with COVID-19 guidelines are available to guests.
- Masks are required by both employees and guests in all public spaces via state mandate.
- No-touch check-in service is available in order to follow 6 ft social distancing. Guests will only need to show the front desk their ID and credit card. The agent will not need to touch either item. The guest will simply insert their card into the card reader themselves, and receive the keys from the agent.
- Staff will be sanitizing the registration desk, credit card machine, and room keys after every guest interaction to limit contact from staff and previous guests.
- Luggage carts are sanitized before returning to the floor for the next guest’s use.
- Hands-free hand sanitizer stations are throughout the hotel, near all guest access points.
Lobby & Corridors
- Social distancing guidelines will be followed by staff and guests in all public spaces.
- Housekeeping will be monitoring all public spaces throughout the day and deep cleaning these areas at least twice a day. Front desk/night audit manages the cleanliness protocols throughout the day in order to disinfect areas touched by the guests immediately.
- After guests check out, rooms are left vacant for at least 24 hours if available, to reduce chances of exposure from guest to guest. In addition, cleaning procedures and clean time have increased per room.
- Daily stayover cleaning has been temporarily suspended until further notice. Linens, towels, and all other guest amenities are available for drop-off by request-only.
Food & Beverage (Banquets & Catering, Complimentary)
- 33 Staves has been reduced to 25% indoor seating occupancy due to the governor’s mandate.
- Catering and banquet spaces have reopened as of Monday, June 29th 2020, at 50% occupancy of event space.
- Guests are encouraged to abide by 6 ft social distancing procedures
- Self-serve food options have been suspended. All food and beverage services will be served by staff equipped with gloves and masks.
- Masks are required by both employees and guests via state mandate
Food & Beverage (Restaurants & Outlets)
- 33 Staves has reopened at its second phase, moving from 33% occupancy, to 50% occupancy.
- Hours have been modified to open daily for dinner from 4:00 PM – 9:00 PM. Breakfast/brunch is available on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) ONLY from 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM.
- Tables have been arranged to accommodate 6 ft social distancing. Reservations are encouraged, but not mandatory.
- Bar seating has been temporarily suspended to abide by CDC and state guidelines.
- Luggage carts are available for guests’ use and are sanitized after each person.
- Contact-less check-out process includes key drop off at the desk, or guests are encouraged to leave them in the rooms. Folios are also emailed to all guests at departure, with the option of a print out upon request.
Our Cancellation Policy
Flexible-cancellation policy for COVID-19: 24 hour cancellation grace period. Must cancel 1 day prior to the 4:00PM check-in time in order to avoid cancellation penalties, which include one night room and tax.
I have a question that was not answered here.
If you have any further questions that were not answered above, please reach out to the hotel directly at 859-245-0400 and one of our Locals would be happy to assist you..